AGR™ Advanced Gear Research: RFY™ Rain Cover
The RFY Rain Cover is perfect for keeping your pack dry on rainy days. Made from 420D nylon fabric, it has an elastic edging to keep the cover secure on the pack. There are exterior paracord loops to hang the cover to dry. The cover fits a wide range of backpack shapes and sizes including the Tiburon™, Riftcore™, Gridflux™, Ironcloud™, Lithvore™, and Skyvale™.
- Maximum size: 14 (L) x 10 (W) x 22 (H) in | 36.5 x 25.4 x 55.9 cm
- Weight: 5.7 oz.
- Nylon fabric construction 420D Plain Weave
- Elastic edging to keep secure on pack
- Exterior paracord loops
- Screen printed Maxpedition logo
- Fits a wide range of bag/pack shapes including the Tiburon™, Riftcore™, Gridflux™, Ironcloud™, Lithvore™, and Skyvale™.
- Props in product photos are not included
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- 500-Denier Hex Ripstop water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread(stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, circular bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength